Utilising the Louvolite Slimline Vogue® track system, Allusion® blinds combines the delicacy of voile fabric vanes with the versatility of the rotating vertical mechanism.
Louvolite’s industry leading Slimline Vogue® system is robust and reliable providing superior operation. Made to measure, the system is made of high quality plastic, stainless steel and aluminium with corrosion resistant finishes in dedicated colours. The optional 80mm Allusion® Fascia is available in dedicated colours or allows the user the option of a fabric profile.
The carrier trucks are UV stabilised prime plastics used to guard against ultraviolet degradation and the Louvre hanger pairs are manufactured using an optically transparent polycarbonate creating a seamless aesthetic.
Vista is the flame retardant Allusion® fabric range.
The fabric design when tilted allows for various light filtration and can be placed over windows and doors as the individual vanes can be passed through effortlessly. Ideal for commercial spaces featuring large areas of glass, balconies or needing room dividers.
All Louvolite Allusion® systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment.
Allusion® Blind Operation
- MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: The most traditional option for operating a blind, the chain or cord provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be rolled side to side easily to achieve the required level of shading. Blinds with chains or cords must always be secured with a child safety device as the chains or cords pose as potential strangulation and entanglement hazards.
- MONOCOMMAND WAND CONTROL: Sitting neatly at the edge of the blind, the wand can tilt the Allusion® louvres for various shading or pull the wand side to side to fully open or close the blind.
- MOTORISED: Compatible with the Slimline Vogue® headrail only, rotate the Allusion® vanes 0°, 45°, 90°, 135° and 180° until fully closed using the stylish remote. Use wand operation to draw open or draw closed. The motor features a rechargeable battery so no mains wiring needed and the remote control can operate up to 5 vertical blinds separately or simultaneously. Motorisation is child safe by design.
- APP/VOICE CONTROL: Using the Louvolite Hub pair your One Touch® Slimline Vogue® window blinds, via wifi, to operate hands free with voice control, using Google automation, or with the free app on a smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.
The headrail extrusion and fascia are made from prime aluminium and powder coated to make it corrosion resistant. Zinc plated or powder coated top and side fix brackets are manufactured with a strengthening crease for increased strength and safety. The user has the choice between the stylish Slimline Vogue® headrail or the 80mm Allusion® Fascia which allows the user the option of a fabric profile. All headrails are available in 5m tracks and have their own dedicated colours.
- Louvolite Slimline Vogue®
- Allusion® 80mm Fascia (pictured left)