Louvolite provide many made to measure conservatory shading solutions. Pick from roller, roman, vertical, pleated, cellular, venetian, Vision® and the Louvolite Perfect Fit® system and combine it with our stylish performance fabrics which are efficient in light and heat control, anti-glare and protecting the interior from sun damage.
Louvolite Perfect Fit® is our popular and unique fitting system where the blind is housed within a neat frame that either clicks into uPVC windows and doors or attaches using magnetic strips (Perfect Fit Konnect), so that the blind moves with them when opened, tilted or closed. This allows for ventilation while still providing shade. Quick and easy, there’s no drilling or screwing needed for installation and the frame can easily be removed for cleaning. The Perfect Fit frame reduces gaps and light strike at the edge of the blind and is a child safe system.
Need blinds for the roof? Pleated tensioned skylight or the Louvolite Perfect Fit International systems caters for angular shapes.
Energy Saving Solar Shading can save the user up to 15% on the energy bills by further maximising the insulation qualities of Louvolite Perfect Fit® and Konnect by pairing the frame system with one of our energy efficient fabrics.
All Louvolite blind systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment
Conservatory Blind Operation
- PF - MANUAL OPERATING HANDLE: For Perfect Fit pleated, cellular, venetian and Perfect Fit international blinds. Open or close the blind by pulling the operating handle which is attached to an intermediate rail and uses a tensioning system. Out of reach? use the 2m detached operating wand with twist lock.
- PF - MANUAL OPERATING HANDLE: For Perfect Fit roller blinds. Open or close the blind by pulling the operating handle which is attached to the roller bottom bar and uses a spring lift system.
- PF - MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: For Perfect Fit roller and Vision® blinds. The looped chain, available as left or right hand, is attached to the Perfect Fit frame with a simple screwed in cord tidy. The chain provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be rolled up or down easily to achieve the required level of shading. This is good operating option for doors or hard to reach windows.
- MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: For roller, roman, Vision®, pleated and cellular blinds. The most traditional option for operating a blind, the chain or cord provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be rolled up or down easily to achieve the required level of shading. Blinds with chains or cords must always be secured with a child safety device as the chains or cords pose as potential strangulation and entanglement hazards.
- CRANK HANDLE: For roller and Vision® blinds. Used with the System 40®, the crank handle is a 2 part control that consists of a strong, durable clutch which attaches to the system tube, and an aluminium wand that attaches and detaches from the clutch. Crank the end of the wand (available as either 1.2m or 2m) and rotate to raise or lower the blind. When not in use the wand can be stored away using a fixing ring or clip.
- SOFT RISE SPRING RETURN: For roller blinds. Used with the System 32® or System 40®, the soft rise spring return quietly raises the blind smoothly up to the pre-set upper stop upon release. Safe by design as there are no chains or cords.
- CORD LOCK: Used with the pleated and cellular freehang blinds. The Looped cord, which is threaded down the pleats or cells of the fabric, is placed through the cord lock so when pulled the fabric lifts or lowers to the desired height. To raise or lower the blind release the cord by sliding the cord to the left of the cord lock mechanism and then to lock the cord into place slide the cord to the right.
- PF - MOTORISED: For Perfect Fit roller and Vision® blinds. Using the Louvolite One Touch™ 15mm Lithium rechargeable motor, motorised Perfect Fit is a convenient and no fuss choice for the multiple windows in conservatories. It is child safe, easy to use and economically maintained with its rechargeable battery. The Lithium motor uses a sleek remote to control up to 15 blinds, separately or simultaneously. No need for mains wiring and is suitable for windows less than 1.4m wide.
- MOTORISED: For roller, roman, Vision®, pleated and cellular blinds. Louvolite One Touch® motorisation range is an affordable, convenient and no fuss choice for the multiple windows in conservatories. It is child safe, easy to use and economically maintained with its rechargeable battery. The Lithium 1100 series uses a sleek remote to control multiple blinds, separately or simultaneously. No need for mains wiring and is suitable for windows less than 2.2m wide.
- APP/VOICE CONTROL: Using the Louvolite Hub pair your One Touch® window blinds, via wifi, to operate hands free with voice control, using Amazon and Google automation, or with the free app on a smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.
Cassette and Fascias
Add a sleek cassette or fascia to house your Louvolite roller, roman or Vision® blind. Cassettes are specially designed and powder coated with top, direct or face fix brackets for fast and easy installation. The user has the choice between a single coloured extrusion in dedicated colours or the fascia offers the option of a fabric insert in the same or contrasting colour as the roller blind.
- 40mm Open Cassette
- 70mm Full Fascia Cassette
Channel Section and Cassettes
Add a 20mm headrail cover to the slim channel section or opt for the 60mm cassette to house your Louvolite pleated or cellular blind. Cassettes are specially designed and powder coated with top, direct or face fix brackets for fast and easy installation. The user has the choice between a the headrail in dedicated colours or the cassette which offers the option of a fabric insert in the same or contrasting colour as the pleated or cellular blind.
- 60mm Cassette
- Channel section with optional 20mm headrail cover
Perfect Fit Frames
Pick the Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame that will fit the project's windows or doors perfectly. Available in white, grey, brown, mahogany, golden oak and anthracite grey to complement most interiors.
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® standard frame (pictured left)
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame for chain control
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame for motorised
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® Konnect frame
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® International