Pleated & Cellular Blinds
Louvolite pleated and cellular blind systems are simple and robust in design for easy installation and reliable operation. Available as freehang, skylight or the lift system.
Pleated blinds are a versatile fabric option as they can be made to fit irregular shaped windows. Cellular blinds feature a unique honeycomb structure which helps to create a thermal barrier and provide additional insulation, helping keep energy costs down.
Freehang consists of slim 20mm headrail, a cord lock with looped cord to raise or lower the blind. This system can be used for blinds less than 2.4m* wide or with a 4m* drop.
Skylight is a tensioned cord system to keep the fabric at the desired level of openness. Using an operating handle manually pull the handle to open or close the blind. This system can be used for blinds less than 1.4m* wide.
Pleated and Cellular Lift system for blinds up to 2m wide with a max drop of 3m*. The lift system uses the System 32® Slide-lock® with chain operation or as System 35® with Louvolite One Touch® motorisation. The system uses spool guides to lift the blind smoothly and neatly stack the fabric under the 60mm cassette when fully raised.
Pleated and Cellular blinds can be used with the Louvolite Perfect Fit® system.
All Louvolite pleated and cellular systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment.
Pleated & Cellular Blind Operation
- CORD LOCK: Used with the freehang. The Looped cord, which is threaded down the pleats or cells of the fabric, is placed through the cord lock so when pulled the fabric lifts or lowers to the desired height. To raise or lower the blind release the cord by sliding the cord to the left of the cord lock mechanism and then to lock the cord into place slide the cord to the right.
- MANUAL OPERATING HANDLE: Used with the skylight. Open or close the blind by pulling the operating handle, attached to an intermediate rail which is joined to the top of the fabric.
- MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: Used with the Pleated and Cellular Lift System. The most traditional option for operating a blind, the chain or cord provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be lifted and lowered easily to achieve the required level of shading. Blinds with chains or cords must always be secured with a child safety device as the chains or cords pose as potential strangulation and entanglement hazards.
- MOTORISED: Used with the Pleated and Cellular Lift System. Pleated and Cellular blinds can be motorised using Louvolite One Touch® Magic wand, Lithium rechargeable motor or mains hard wired A/C motor.
- APP/VOICE CONTROL: Used with the Pleated and Cellular Lift System. Using the Louvolite Hub pair your One Touch® window blinds, via wifi, to operate hands free with voice control, using Amazon and Google automation, or with the free app on a smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.
Channel Section and Cassettes
Add a 20mm headrail cover to the slim channel section or opt for the 60mm cassette to house your Louvolite pleated or cellular blind. Cassettes are specially designed and powder coated with top, direct or face fix brackets for fast and easy installation. The user has the choice between a the headrail in dedicated colours or the cassette which offers the option of a fabric insert in the same or contrasting colour as the pleated or cellular blind.
- 60mm Cassette (pictured left)
- Channel section with optional 20mm headrail cover