Louvolite Perfect Fit®
Louvolite Perfect Fit® is our popular and unique fitting system where the blind is housed within a neat frame that either clicks into uPVC windows and doors or attaches using magnetic strips, so that the blind moves with them when opened, tilted or closed. This allows for ventilation while still providing shade.
Quick and easy, there’s no drilling or screwing needed for installation and the frame can easily be removed for cleaning. The Perfect Fit frame reduces gaps and light strike at the edge of the blind and is a child safe system.
Available as Perfect Fit, Perfect Fit Chain Operation, Perfect Fit Motorised and Perfect Fit Konnect.
Blind types that can be used with Louvolite Perfect Fit® include roller, pleated, cellular, Vision® and venetian.
For blinds up to 1.4m wide and a drop of 2.2m.*
Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame clips into position using our patented spring brackets that come in various sizes to accommodate the uPVC window and door systems available within the market.
Louvolite Perfect Fit® Konnect is a magnetic system that allows Perfect Fit to be fitted to even more types of windows and doors, including aluminium and wooden frames. Konnect uses magnetic strips to secure the blind and frame into position but is still easily removable to allow for cleaning.
Need blinds for the roof or an angular window? Louvolite Perfect Fit International system using pleated blinds caters for angular shapes.
Energy Saving Solar Shading can save the user up to 15% on the energy bills by further maximising the insulation qualities of Louvolite Perfect Fit® and Konnect by pairing the frame system with one of our energy efficient fabrics.
All Louvolite Perfect Fit® systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment.
Louvolite Perfect Fit® Operation
- MANUAL OPERATING HANDLE: For pleated, cellular, venetian and Perfect Fit International blinds. Open or close the blind by pulling the operating handle which is attached to an intermediate rail and uses a tensioning system. Out of reach? use the 2m detached operating wand with twist lock.
- MANUAL OPERATING HANDLE: For Perfect Fit roller blinds. Open or close the blind by pulling the operating handle which is attached to the roller bottom bar and uses a spring lift system.
- MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: For Perfect Fit roller and Vision® blinds. The looped chain, available as left or right hand, is attached to the Perfect Fit frame with a simple screwed in cord tidy. The chain provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be rolled up or down easily to achieve the required level of shading. This is good operating option for doors or hard to reach windows.
- MOTORISED: For Perfect Fit roller and Vision® blinds. Using the Louvolite One Touch™ 15mm Lithium rechargeable motor, motorised Perfect Fit is a convenient and no fuss choice for the multiple windows in conservatories as well as through the home or office. It is child safe, easy to use and economically maintained with its rechargeable battery. Control up to 15 blinds, separately or simultaneously using remote, app or voice control. No need for mains wiring and is suitable for windows less than 1.4m wide.
- APP/VOICE CONTROL: For Perfect Fit roller and Vision® blinds. Using the Louvolite Hub pair your One Touch® window blinds, via wifi, to operate hands free with voice control, using Amazon and Google automation, or with the free app on a smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.
Perfect Fit Frames
Pick the Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame that will fit the project's windows or doors perfectly. Available in white, silver, light grey, brown, mahogany, golden oak, black and anthracite to complement most interiors.
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® standard frame
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame for chain control (pictured left)
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® frame for motorised
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® Konnect frame
- Louvolite Perfect Fit® International