Louvolite’s industry leading vertical blind systems are robust and reliable providing superior operation. Made to measure, vertical blinds are available as Slimline®, Slimline Vogue® and Maestro® to suit the drop needed to the weight of the fabric and are available as 5m tracks.
The system consists of an aluminium headrail, UV stabilised carrier trucks and hangers to provide smooth operation, durability and protection from embrittlement and UV rays. Self-aligning carrier trucks have limit stops allowing the louvre to rotate to 185° for better closure and less strain on the mechanism. The spacing between the carrier trucks is controlled by high-grade stainless steel spacer links or opt for the unique equidistant linked carriers.
Vertical blinds can be stacked as side draw, split draw and centre draw using manual and motorised (Vogue only) operation.
Louvres are available as 89mm* or 127mm widths and are weighted with either gravity weights or interlinked front and back with ball and ‘C’ clip connectors.
Louvolite Slimline Vogue® features slimmer endcaps for reduced lightstrike and extra privacy. It works on friction and not wheels so has a low operating noise.
Louvolite Maestro® features direct drive tilt operation for positive control when opening and closing the blinds and has a wheeled carrier design for heavier duty commercial blinds. Louvolite Maestro® is available in the UK and North America only.
All Louvolite vertical systems are UK designed and manufactured using prime quality materials and 10 year life cycle tested to ensure top performance in a demanding environment.
Vertical Blind Operation
- MANUAL CHAIN CONTROL: The most traditional option for operating a blind, the chain or cord provides reliable, smooth operation and ensures the blind can be rolled side to side easily to achieve the required level of shading. Blinds with chains or cords must always be secured with a child safety device as the chains or cords pose as potential strangulation and entanglement hazards.
- MONOCOMMAND WAND CONTROL: Sitting neatly at the edge of the blind, the wand can tilt the vertical louvres for various shading or pull the wand side to side to fully open or close the vertical blind.
- MOTORISED: Compatible with Slimline Vogue® vertical blinds only, rotate the louvres 0°, 45°, 90°, 135° and 180° until fully closed using the stylish remote. Use wand operation to draw open or draw closed. The motor features a rechargeable battery so no mains wiring needed and the remote control can operate up to 5 vertical blinds separately or simultaneously. Motorisation is child safe by design.
- APP/VOICE CONTROL: Using the Louvolite Hub pair your One Touch® Slimline Vogue® window blinds, via wifi, to operate hands free with voice control, using Google automation, or with the free app on a smart phone or tablet from anywhere in the world.
Louvolite’s aluminium headrails are robust and reliable, made of high quality plastic, stainless steel and aluminium with corrosion resistant finishes. Zinc plated or powder coated top and side fix brackets are manufactured with a strengthening crease for increased strength and safety. The user has the choice between the ribbed Slimline® headrail, the stylish Slimline Vogue® or the wider Maestro® for large commercial installations. All headrails are available in 5m tracks and have their own dedicated colours.
- Louvolite Slimline®
- Louvolite Slimline Vogue® (pictured left)
- Louvolite Maestro® (UK and North America only)